WAWGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAWGaming

Winning At Will Gaming WAW is a collected group of people skillful in a handful of games such as Call of Duty: MW3 and Call of Duty Black Ops. Along with skills in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Pokemon Series, MMO's like Runescape and one of the best Ind

GW2 And WAW Gaming.

ConqueringH3roes
    ConqueringH3roes
    Admin

GW2 And WAW Gaming. Empty GW2 And WAW Gaming.

Post  ConqueringH3roes Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:35 am

You are probably wondering what I'm doing up at 4 AM EST, talking about the new GW2, recently released on August 28th of 2012... Which happens to be right now. Well... I'm up right now due to my HUGE addiction to Guild Wars 2. Co-Founder of WAW Gaming, Darkrougeguy (Jared) decided to Pre-order this wonderful creation, and use it for his use on MY computer, allowing me to play it.
    To be honest, i wasn't really considering buying it until i played it first. I'm completely convinced that Dark actually has SOME knowledge of good games, so congratulations are in order.

Heres the good stuff:
    Guild Wars 2 consists of 5 different races. However, i cannot remember the names for those 5, i do know each race has a different story. Not only that, but after choosing a race, you get to choose another few "traits" that will sculpt the story you will follow. I, ConqueringH3roes (Tyler), chose the Human race... of course... also choosing "Ranger" as a combat trait, my story consists of ALOT of running...as usual... along with a very far recommended level difference between quests, which does keep you busy. THAT has to be the ONLY annoying thing about Guild Wars except for its slightly difficult camera use for slow computers.

Winning at Will has rated Guild Wars 2: 92% Awesome

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:01 pm