WAWGaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WAWGaming

Winning At Will Gaming WAW is a collected group of people skillful in a handful of games such as Call of Duty: MW3 and Call of Duty Black Ops. Along with skills in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Pokemon Series, MMO's like Runescape and one of the best Ind

Rules of WAWGaming

ConqueringH3roes
    ConqueringH3roes
    Admin

Rules of WAWGaming Empty Rules of WAWGaming

Post  ConqueringH3roes Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:45 am

Wow, well, i managed to delete EVERYTHING i wrote, so ill just keep it short and sweet due to my lack of ability to do something i've already done.

1)No spammers
    2)No surfers
    - This means: Please do not quit without telling a few people.  There is a forum section created just for this.
    3)No Hacking - We have a strict line, but stealing other accounts will easily make that line crossed and left in the dust. Hacking leads to a permanent ban of the suspect.[/b]
    4)No impersonators - Please make your own personality on this forum, don't take someone else's name for yourself.
    5)Advertisements are not aloud unless in signatures or links that lead to Youtube videos or gaming sites.
    6)Do not ask you become a Moderator or Admin. - These rights will be given according to behavior on the site, experience on the site and will only be awarded rarely.

This is going to be a fun stay as long as you keep these rules followed, thank you.
    ~Conquering

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:10 am